What you can expect from our practice:
- We need your consent to collect information about you
- We need information from you to be able to provide you with reliable results and your doctor with helpful advice
- We will be fair in the way we collect information
- Most information is collected at the time that a referral is written out by your doctor.
- Your doctor will generally explain why he or she is recording the information and where it is going
- When you visit our practice and more information is sought, you will be asked if it is okay to collect that information
- You may request access to information we hold about you
- You can discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information by speaking with our administration staff.